Whānau Hauora enables you to design a learning programme that will meet the needs of your employees, tamariki and whānau. It is a flexible model that is tailored to meet your current needs. Areas of interest can change throughout a year and we can adapt our programmes to suit. Whānau Hauora is about creating balance and wellness for you and everyone in your educational community.
We recognise there are a wide variety of needs from strategic management, curriculum design, operational management, resilience, social and emotional competence, people management, cultural intelligence and responsiveness, internal evaluation, financial management.
Our team includes experienced teachers, managers, lecturers, social workers, clinical psychologist, fluent speakers in Māori, Tongan, Samoan, Mandarin, Taiwanese and English.
The Whānau Hauora programme is an opportunity for you to design a specific learning and development programme for your service or school.
We want to provide your service / school / kura with a professional mentor that will strengthen the health of your service or school in any area that you want. Our programme will embrace your service or school with the Tapa Whā learning to enable you in 2021 to:
- plan for change
- provide robust local service curriculum
- be culturally responsive to Māori
- be inclusive for all local ethnicities and ethnic specific Pacific cultures
- have strong strategic management
- maintain healthy relationships with employees, whānau and children
- have robust operational and financial management practices